2015 Dixie Chopper 60 inch Mower Review
(Southaven MS 38672)
Not too good of a unit and will think long and hard before spending good hard earned money before buying anything from them again.
1. Dropped off new mower with bad hour meter
2. Deck belt burned at first use, less then 2.0 hrs and was told by dealer I was cutting my grass WRONG. Wow, after 20 years I guess I never knew. Dealer fee with the pick up just under $200. Then ''again,'' belt started getting HOT/BURNING and I GOT 'HOT' AT THE DEALER. Told them what the problem was---A bad pulley alignment. They fixed it but did not install a new belt just left the second belt on there and said give it a try.
3. Loose bolts everywhere
4. CONTROL LEVERS NOT SET RIGHT AT FACTORY
5. NOW AT A FEW MONTHS OLD 22.0 HRS THE BATTERY IS BAD AND CAN'T GO BACK TO THE DEALER. HECK ''NO.'' THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT HE WILL SAY. SO ILL GO BUY ONE MY SELF.
6. FRONT TIRES NEVER HELD AIR EVEN WHEN NEW
7. I need a cold beer to get my blood pressure down.
.......please read this posting again before you think about buying a Dixie chopper....ok you talked me into I'll go have a beer......best to all